Brakes » Brakes - Disc » Shimano 985 XTR Disc Brake
Shimano 985 XTR Bled Disc Brake Lever & Post Mount Caliper. Fully bled Race brake that is light on weight and heavy on performance with perfect modulation, feather light action and a snappy lever return.
|Silver Black / Front (iD: 28098)||Out Of Stock|
Normally available in 2-5 days
|Silver Black / Rear (iD: 28099)||In stock||£189.99|
If you have a promotional discount code please enter it in the box below and
hit the "Apply Discount" button. 0% Finance is not available when using discount codes
Shimano 985 XTR bled disc brake lever and Post mount calliper.
- Fully bled Race brake that is light on weight and heavy on performance with perfect modulation, feather light action and a snappy lever return.
- Fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike.
- Recommended for use with Ice-Tech Centre-Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160, 180 and 203 mm.
- High power hose delivers power efficiently to the oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness.
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control.
- Super lightweight mono body uses a forged one piece design that increases rigidity and reduces weight.
- Forged alloy short 13 mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability.
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking.
- Mineral oil brake fluid.
- Shim-less post style mounting system can be used with adapters.
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit.
- Kit also contains sintered pads, plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses.
For more info on the Shimano 985 XTR Disc Brake please contact us.
Your Stif order will be despatched within 1 working day of receipt. We aim to dispatch orders with items not in stock within 2-3 working days.
Once we have despatched your order it is taken care of by our friends at Royal Mail or Fedex couriers.
UK orders over £30 qualify for our FREE delivery service*. Orders under £30 will be subject to a £3 delivery charge. Orders are sent using Royal Mail's 1st Class Delivery Service, with the exception of bikes & bulky items which are sent via Fedex.
*Orders shipping to Northern Ireland via Courier will be subject to a delivery charge, we will be in touch upon receiving your order to discuss your delivery charge or you can Contact Us to discuss pricing prior to ordering.
The Royal Mail 1st Class Service is usually delivered within 1-3 working days of despatch. Orders over £30 will be sent using Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery meaning a signature will be required on delivery.
Upon receiving your bike order our team will work out the quickest possible way to have your bike checked by our mechanics and boxed for delivery with Fedex. We will then contact you to arrange a specific day for your bike to be delivered to you.
Bikes usually take approximately 5-7 days from ordering to delivery.
International Orders are sent using Royal Mail 1st Class International Signed For Delivery. These items are usually delivered within 3-7 working days of despatch.
All International order postage costs are an estimate. If the estimate is correct your order will be shipped immediately. If the postage estimate won't cover your delivery we will contact you with a postage quote.
For full details of our Delivery and Returns policy please check our delivery info page
Got a question about Shimano 985 XTR Disc Brake? just Email us or call the shop on 01423 780 738