starting at £3,899.00
Upgradesloaded from ajax from build kit selection.
- Completely up to date and fully-featured: Boost 148 rear spacing reduces frame flex, ISCG-05 tabs let you bolt on a chainguide and molded rubber frame protectors reduce rattles and keep your frame pristine.
- Durable, double-sealed pivots and a nearly bombproof frame, backed by a Lifetime Frame & Pivot Bearing Warranty
- Easy to build and maintain—we’ve equipped our frames with clean, no-hassle internal routing for derailleurs and dropper posts.
- Six inches (150mm) of our latest-generation VPP travel
- Stable at speed due to the confidence-inspiring 66-degree head angle
0% APR Finance Options
The Juliana Roubion is a fantastic all round mountain bike, capable of tackling anything from All-Mountain epics and Enduro racing, or just regular trail riding. With 150mm of VPP suspension providing and efficient yet capable platform for climbing and descending and a longer top tube allowing the use of modern short stems in keeping with modern sizing standards the Roubion inspires confidence on more technical trails, without compromising the climb back up to the other side.
The Carbon C bike offers the same strength and stiffness as the other CC bikes with only a little added weight. Featuring the S Kit build, the Roubion offers superb components letting you make the most of the brilliant 150mm chassis.
|Top Tube Length||573mm - 22.5"||596mm - 23.4"||618mm - 24.3"|
|Seat Tube Length||395mm - 15.5"||420mm - 16.5"||460mm - 18.1"|
|Head Tube Angle||66°||66°||66°|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°|
|BB Height||341mm - 13.4"||341mm - 13.4"||341mm - 13.4"|
|Wheelbase||1141mm - 44.9"||1165mm - 45.8"||1189mm - 46.8"|
|Head Tube Length||90mm - 3.5"||100mm - 3.9"||110mm - 4.3"|
|Chainstay Length||433mm - 17.0"||433mm - 17.0"||433mm - 17.0"|
|Standover Height||727mm - 28.6"||731mm - 28.8"||734mm - 28.9"|
|Reach||405mm - 16.0"||425mm - 16.7"||445mm - 17.5"|
|Stack||586mm - 23.1"||595mm - 23.4"||605mm - 23.8"|