starting at £5,199.00
Upgradesloaded from ajax from build kit selection.
- Completely up to date and fully-featured: Boost 148 rear spacing reduces frame flex, ISCG-05 tabs let you bolt on a chainguide and molded rubber frame protectors reduce rattles and keep your frame pristine.
- Durable, double-sealed pivots and a nearly bombproof frame, backed by a Lifetime Frame & Pivot Bearing Warranty
- Easy to build and maintain—we’ve equipped our frames with clean, no-hassle internal routing for derailleurs and dropper posts.
- Six inches (150mm) of our latest-generation VPP travel
- Stable at speed due to the confidence-inspiring 66-degree head angle
0% APR Finance Options
The updated Juliana Roubion gets Santa Cruz Bronson matching geometry and suspension making it a fantastic all round bike for trail all-mountain or enduro riding. With 150mm of VPP rear travel on offer the Roubion is super capable on the rough stuff yet offers a stiff pedalling platform for the climbs and flatter sections of trail. Featuring a 66 degree head angle and longer top tube the Roubion is confidence inspiring and super stable on the descents, with the Carbon CC bike shown here being used on the EWS circuit in 2016 by the Juliana-SRAM Pro Team.
|Top Tube Length||573mm - 22.5"||596mm - 23.4"||618mm - 24.3"|
|Seat Tube Length||395mm - 15.5"||420mm - 16.5"||460mm - 18.1"|
|Head Tube Angle||66°||66°||66°|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°|
|BB Height||341mm - 13.4"||341mm - 13.4"||341mm - 13.4"|
|Wheelbase||1141mm - 44.9"||1165mm - 45.8"||1189mm - 46.8"|
|Head Tube Length||90mm - 3.5"||100mm - 3.9"||110mm - 4.3"|
|Chainstay Length||433mm - 17.0"||433mm - 17.0"||433mm - 17.0"|
|Standover Height||727mm - 28.6"||731mm - 28.8"||734mm - 28.9"|
|Reach||405mm - 16.0"||425mm - 16.7"||445mm - 17.5"|
|Stack||586mm - 23.1"||595mm - 23.4"||605mm - 23.8"|