starting at £4,299.00
Upgradesloaded from ajax from build kit selection.
- Bolt-on shuttle guard and downtube protector guard your bike's paint against wayward rocks and tailgate pads
- Completely up to date and fully-featured: Boost 148 rear spacing reduces frame flex, ISCG-05 tabs let you bolt on a chainguide and molded rubber frame protectors reduce rattles and keep your frame pristine.
- Durable, double-sealed pivots and a nearly bombproof frame, backed by a Lifetime Frame & Pivot Bearing Warranty
- Easy to build and maintain—we’ve equipped our frames with clean, no-hassle internal routing for derailleurs and dropper posts.
- CUSTOM SHOCK TUNE: Women are lighter than men—by nearly 30 pounds on average — so we equip our bikes with a shock tuned for lighter riders.
- LOW STANDOVER: As low as 27.7, starting from a compact XS frame.
0% APR Finance Options
Based on the 4th generation Santa Cruz Nomad, the new Juliana Strega has no equal in the women’s mountain bike market and is truly unique.
With the v2 Roubion being so successful as an All-Mountain/Enduro race bike, it made sense to once-again push the envelope of what a pedal-able mountain bike was capable of. Think of the new Strega as a more versatile and agile Santa Cruz V10 which you can ride all day just like the Roubion.
Features include 170mm VPP rear end, an integrated headset (seen on the Joplin), split seat tube Santa Cruz V10 style shock positioning, and specifically tuned custom shock.
The leverage ratio on the rear suspension matches that of the Santa Cruz V10 downhill bike, which contributes to this being possibly the most capable pedal-able bike ever made. This would normally make it less usable out on the trail. However this new shock lay out, combined with a VPP linkage has allowed the leverage ratio to be separated from the anti-squat, meaning more support and less pedal bob when you are winching back up to the top of the gnarly descent you have just shredded.
This bike is designed as a real gravity weapon. If uplift days, big mountain adventures and Enduro racing is your thing then this is certainly the bike for you.
|XS | Low / High||S | Low / High||M | Low / High|
|Reach||386 / 390mm||416 / 420mm||436 / 440mm|
|Stack||587 / 584mm||596 / 593mm||605 / 602mm|
|Head Tube Angle||64.6 / 65°||64.6 / 65°||64.6 / 65°|
|Head Tube Length||90 / 90mm||100 / 100mm||110 / 110mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.1 / 74.5°||74.1 / 74.5°||74.1 / 74.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||375 / 375mm||390 / 390mm||420 / 420mm|
|Rear Center||431 / 430mm||431 / 430mm||431 / 430mm|
|Front Center||704 / 704mm||738 / 738mm||762 / 762mm|
|BB Height||339 / 344mm||339 / 344mm||339 / 344mm|
|BB Drop||15 / 10mm||15 / 10mm||15 / 10mm|
|Wheel Base||1135 / 1134mm||1169 / 1168mm||1194 / 1192mm|
|Top Tube Length||541 / 540mm||574 / 573mm||598 / 596mm|
|Standover||704 / 710mm||706 / 712mm||722 / 728mm|