starting at £6,399.00
Upgradesloaded from ajax from build kit selection.
- Bolt-on shuttle guard and downtube protector guard your bike's paint against wayward rocks and tailgate pads
- Completely up to date and fully-featured: Boost 148 rear spacing reduces frame flex, ISCG-05 tabs let you bolt on a chainguide and molded rubber frame protectors reduce rattles and keep your frame pristine.
- Durable, double-sealed pivots and a nearly bombproof frame, backed by a Lifetime Frame & Pivot Bearing Warranty
- Easy to build and maintain—we’ve equipped our frames with clean, no-hassle internal routing for derailleurs and dropper posts.
- CUSTOM SHOCK TUNE: Women are lighter than men—by nearly 30 pounds on average — so we equip our bikes with a shock tuned for lighter riders.
- LOW STANDOVER: As low as 27.7, starting from a compact XS frame.
0% APR Finance Options
The Strega reaches deep into the darkest corners of women’s mountain biking at the highest level. It is a bike without an equal in the market, because few dare to tread where this outsider plays. More agile and versatile than a Santa Cruz V10, more composed at speed and on steeps than a Roubion, the Strega launches straight into the no- woman’s land of a 170mm travel bike.
The lower-link mounted shock creates the most progressive VPP platform in the Juliana line-up. That means there’s a consistent feel throughout the shock stroke... the kind of feel you’d expect from a DH bike. And even with a gravity oriented 65 degree head angle, Strega’s geometry still delivers a ride that’s as spellbinding on big trail days as as it is on big park days.
Our trademark attention to detail can be found all over the Strega, too—including suspension tuned appropriately for the anticipated rider, crazy low standover heights, and frame size-specific dropper posts.
Juliana is founded upon a drive to meet the demands of the most committed female outdoor athletes. We’re not afraid to see where that leads us, and the Strega proves that sentiment. It may be the most niche bike we’ve ever produced, but those who know, know that the wickedest of good times lie out there on the fringes.
|XS | Low / High||S | Low / High||M | Low / High|
|Reach||386 / 390mm||416 / 420mm||436 / 440mm|
|Stack||587 / 584mm||596 / 593mm||605 / 602mm|
|Head Tube Angle||64.6 / 65°||64.6 / 65°||64.6 / 65°|
|Head Tube Length||90 / 90mm||100 / 100mm||110 / 110mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.1 / 74.5°||74.1 / 74.5°||74.1 / 74.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||375 / 375mm||390 / 390mm||420 / 420mm|
|Rear Center||431 / 430mm||431 / 430mm||431 / 430mm|
|Front Center||704 / 704mm||738 / 738mm||762 / 762mm|
|BB Height||339 / 344mm||339 / 344mm||339 / 344mm|
|BB Drop||15 / 10mm||15 / 10mm||15 / 10mm|
|Wheel Base||1135 / 1134mm||1169 / 1168mm||1194 / 1192mm|
|Top Tube Length||541 / 540mm||574 / 573mm||598 / 596mm|
|Standover||704 / 710mm||706 / 712mm||722 / 728mm|