starting at £3,250.00
Upgradesloaded from ajax from build kit selection.
- Frame designed in Britain and built in Taiwan
- Five year frame warranty
- Custom butted 6061-T6 aluminium
- 27.5" wheels
- Internal dropper routing & Seatpost options available
- ISCG 05 tabs with MRP 1X Guide
- Generous mud clearance
- RockShox Pike 140 RCT3 Solo Air
- SRAM GX1 - 1x11 Drivetrain
- KS Lev Integra 125mm Drop Seatpost
- Race Face Turbine Direct Mount 30T Narrow Wide Crankset
- SRAM Guide Brakes
- Renthal cockpit componentry
With a 140mm RockShox Pike, single ring crankset with SRAM 11 speed drivetrain the Crush RS is built for those who truly appreciate what a long travel hardtail can do.
0% APR Finance Options
With a sturdy 150mm Rockshox Pike up front, and burly Hope/Mavic wheelset, the Crush RS features all the hardcore components needed to compliment the new aggressive geometry of the Crush making it a superb all round hardtail capable of climbing and descending any trail.
|A. Head Angle||65°||65°||65°||65°|
|B. Seat Angle||73°||73°||73°||73°|
|C. Top Tube||607mm||615mm||625mm||640mm|
|D. Effective TT||600mm||620mm||640mm||660mm|
|E. BB Height (axle diff)||-48mm||-48mm||-48mm||-48mm|
|E. BB Height (from ground)||310mm||310mm||310mm||310mm|
|G. Head Tube||100mm||110mm||120mm||130mm|
|Unless otherwise indicated all measurements are in mm. Frame angles are measured static, without rider sag. Bottom bracket height from ground is with 710 mm Ø tyre.|
Please note: This is for guidance only. You may be taller or shorter, it doesn't mean our bikes will not fit you. The best way to determine the correct bike size for you is to try one. We've added some more explanation on sizing theory here: What size frame do I need?