starting at £5,600.00
Upgradesloaded from ajax from build kit selection.
- Frame Handbuilt in Britain
- Short travel, fast and agile 27.5 trail bike with progressive geometry
- Longer toptube and wheelbase for high-speed stability
- Short swingarm with 12x148mm Boost rear hub spacing for precise handling
- Tuned pivot position for optimal suspension performance with 184x44mm rear shock
- Suspension travel: 130mm front & 120mm rear
- 5 year frame warranty
- Fox 34 Factory 130mm Kashima Fork
- Fox Factory Kashima Rear Shock
- RockShox Reverb Stealth with internal hose routing
- SRAM X01 Carbon 11spd Drivetrain
- Typical build weight around 27.5lbs!
This is the top dog. High-end components build the Four Factory into a super lightweight package that will run with the best of them, up or down. You get what you pay for.
0% APR Finance Options
The Four Factory is Orange’s top of the range short travel trail bike, with a host of high end components to compliment the addictive fun geometry. Featuring full Fox suspension, SRAM XO1 Eagle drivetrain and a Fox transfer dropper seatpost, the Factory Four fills in the short travel gap beneath the Five and Alpine 160 for fun no fuss thrills, still incorporating that all important Orange DNA that has become so desirable over the years.
|Monocoque/6061-T6 Reynolds Custom Butted Aluminium tubing|
|Seat Tube Length||15"||17"||18"||20"|
|A. Head Angle||67°||67°||67°||67°|
|B. Seat Angle Actual||72º||72º||72º||72º|
|B. Seat Angle Effective||74º||74º||74º||74º|
|C. Top Tube||572mm||579mm||598mm||618mm|
|D. Top Tube (effective)||590mm||610mm||630mm||650mm|
|E. BB Height (from ground)||330mm||330mm||330mm||330mm|
|BB height (from axles||-25mm||-25mm||-25mm||-25mm|
|G. Head Tube||100mm||110mm||110mm||130mm|
|H. Wheel base||1132mm||1153mm||1173mm||1196mm|
|T. Rear Travel||120mm||120mm||120mm||120mm|
|Unless otherwise indicated all measurements are in mm. Frame angles are measured static, without rider sag. Bottom bracket height from ground is with 710 mm Ø tyre.|
Please note: This is for guidance only. You may be taller or shorter, it doesn't mean our bikes will not fit you. The best way to determine the correct bike size for you is to try one. We've added some more explanation on sizing theory here: What size frame do I need?