starting at £4,600.00
Upgradesloaded from ajax from build kit selection.
- Frame Handbuilt in Britain
- Short travel, fast and agile 27.5 trail bike with progressive geometry
- Longer toptube and wheelbase for
- high-speed stability
- Short swingarm with 12x148mm Boost rear hub spacing for precise handling
- Tuned pivot position for optimal suspension performance with 184x44mm rear shock
- Suspension travel: 130mm front & 120mm rear
- 5 year frame warranty
- RockShox Pike RCT3 130mm Boost Fork
- RockShox Monarch RT3 DebonAir
- KS Lev Integra 125mm drop with internal cable routing
- SRAM GX1 11spd Drivetrain/SRAM Guide R Brakes
If you love the RockShox suspension platform, this is the one for you. The RS model runs the award winning 130mm Pike fork and a proven SRAM 1x11spd drivetrain.
0% APR Finance Options
The new short travel trail bike from Orange has been designed from the ground up with a mix of original Orange DNA, and modern standards, with its simple single pivot suspension system making the most of modern advancements in shock technology, and new boost 148mm rear axle spacing. The Four features a longer top tube and short stems for a roomy cockpit with precise handling. The RS build kit compliments the Four’s chassis perfectly with a burly 130mm Fox Performance 34 Float matched with a Float DPS Performance shock and fantastic Shimano XT/SLX mixed 1x11 drivetrain. The perfect bike for no fuss UK trail riding.
|Monocoque/6061-T6 Reynolds Custom Butted Aluminium tubing|
|Seat Tube Length||15"||17"||18"||20"|
|A. Head Angle||67°||67°||67°||67°|
|B. Seat Angle Actual||72º||72º||72º||72º|
|B. Seat Angle Effective||74º||74º||74º||74º|
|C. Top Tube||572mm||579mm||598mm||618mm|
|D. Top Tube (effective)||590mm||610mm||630mm||650mm|
|E. BB Height (from ground)||330mm||330mm||330mm||330mm|
|BB height (from axles||-25mm||-25mm||-25mm||-25mm|
|G. Head Tube||100mm||110mm||110mm||130mm|
|H. Wheel base||1132mm||1153mm||1173mm||1196mm|
|T. Rear Travel||120mm||120mm||120mm||120mm|
|Unless otherwise indicated all measurements are in mm. Frame angles are measured static, without rider sag. Bottom bracket height from ground is with 710 mm Ø tyre.|
Please note: This is for guidance only. You may be taller or shorter, it doesn't mean our bikes will not fit you. The best way to determine the correct bike size for you is to try one. We've added some more explanation on sizing theory here: What size frame do I need?