starting at £2,800.00
Upgradesloaded from ajax from build kit selection.
- Frame Handbuilt in Britain
- Short travel, fast and agile 27.5 trail bike with progressive geometry
- Longer toptube and wheelbase for high-speed stability
- Compact swingarm with 12x148mm Boost rear hub spacing for precise handling
- Tuned pivot position for optimal suspension performance with 184x44mm rear shock
- Suspension travel: 130mm front & 120mm rear
- 5 year frame warranty
- RockShox Yari 130 RC Boost
- RockShox Monarch RT Rear Shock
- Internal Dropper Routing
- 11spd Drivetrain
The optimum blend of price, specification and performance make the Four Pro the perfect choice for the fast trail rider. Perfect for upgrades.
0% APR Finance Options
Orange's new short travel trail shredder, with 120mm of rear wheel travel and a 67 degree head angle making it fun and poppy on the trail whilst still being capable enough to get you out of trouble.
|Monocoque/6061-T6 Reynolds Custom Butted Aluminium tubing|
|Seat Tube Length||15"||17"||18"||20"|
|A. Head Angle||67°||67°||67°||67°|
|B. Seat Angle Actual||72º||72º||72º||72º|
|B. Seat Angle Effective||74º||74º||74º||74º|
|C. Top Tube||572mm||579mm||598mm||618mm|
|D. Top Tube (effective)||590mm||610mm||630mm||650mm|
|E. BB Height (from ground)||330mm||330mm||330mm||330mm|
|BB height (from axles||-25mm||-25mm||-25mm||-25mm|
|G. Head Tube||100mm||110mm||110mm||130mm|
|H. Wheel base||1132mm||1153mm||1173mm||1196mm|
|T. Rear Travel||120mm||120mm||120mm||120mm|
|Unless otherwise indicated all measurements are in mm. Frame angles are measured static, without rider sag. Bottom bracket height from ground is with 710 mm Ø tyre.|
Please note: This is for guidance only. You may be taller or shorter, it doesn't mean our bikes will not fit you. The best way to determine the correct bike size for you is to try one. We've added some more explanation on sizing theory here: What size frame do I need?