starting at £4,200.00
Upgradesloaded from ajax from build kit selection.
- Handbuilt in Britain
- Fast rolling 29 Inch Wheels
- Suspension: 120mm front/110mm rear
- Internal dropper post routing
- RockShox Pike 120 RCT3 Solo Air
- RockShox Monarch RT3 DebonAir
- SRAM GX1 1x11 Speed Drivetrain
- SRAM Guide R Brakes, 200mm/180mm Rotors
- Hope Pro II Evo + Alex Volar 2.5 Tubeless Ready Wheelset
- Renthal Cockpit Components
The choice of those who value absolute speed and ground covering ability. With a SRAM GX1 1x11 drivetrain, RockShox suspension and a KS Lev 125mm dropper seatpost ready this is a Segment for those who really know what they want.
0% APR Finance Options
The second generation Orange Segment gets more rear tyre clearance to make room for 27.5+ tyres, and a new boost 148mm rear axle spacing to improve the rear wheel stiffness when railing corners hard. The Segment is build to be a fantastic all-rounder, climbing with no fuss, and offering fast rolling pace on descents inspiring confidence with its slack head angle and long top tube. The RS spec Segment comes with Rockshox Pike RCT3 forks and a Rockshox Monarch RT3 shock, making the most of the simple yet effective single pivot rear suspension design that Orange have become famous for over the years.
• New Lightweight Frame Handbuilt in Britain
• Five year frame warranty
• Fast rolling 29 Inch Wheels
• Compatible with 27.5 Plus wheels
• 12x148mm Boost rear hub spacing for lateral stiffness and precise handling
• Suspension geometry for 120mm front/110mm rear
• Internal dropper post routing
• RockShox Pike 120 RCT3 Solo Air
• RockShox Monarch RT3 DebonAir
• SRAM GX1 1x11 Speed Drivetrain
• SRAM Guide R Brakes, 200mm/180mm Rotors
• Hope Pro II Evo + Alex Volar 2.5 Tubeless Ready Wheelset
• Renthal Cockpit Components
• The choice of those who value absolute speed and ground covering ability. With a SRAM GX1 1x11 drivetrain, RockShox suspension and a KS Lev 125mm dropper seatpost ready this is a Segment for those who really know what they want.
|Seat Tube Length||15"||17"||19"||21"|
|A. Head Angle||65°||65°||65°||65°|
|B. Seat Angle||74°||74°||74°||74°|
|C. Top Tube||590mm||603mm||619mm||639mm|
|D. Effective TT||600mm||620mm||640mm||660mm|
|E. BB Height (axle diff)||-48mm||-48mm||-48mm||-48mm|
|E. BB Height (from ground)||301mm||301mm||301mm||301mm|
|G. Head Tube||100mm||110mm||120mm||130mm|
|Unless otherwise indicated all measurements are in mm. Frame angles are measured static, without rider sag. Bottom bracket height from ground is with 705 mm Ø tyre.|
Please note: This is for guidance only. You may be taller or shorter, it doesn't mean our bikes will not fit you. The best way to determine the correct bike size for you is to try one.