starting at £2,800.00
Upgradesloaded from ajax from build kit selection.
- Lightweight Frame Handbuilt in Britain
- Five year frame warranty
- Fast rolling 29 Inch Wheels
- Generous tyre clearance
- 12x148mm Boost rear hub spacing for lateral stiffness and precise handling
- Suspension geometry for 120mm front/110mm rear
- Internal dropper post routing
- RockShox Yari 120 RC Boost Fork
- RockShox Monarch RT Rear Shock
- Shimano SLX 11 speed drivetrain
- Shimano Deore M615 Brakes
- Hope Pro 4 Hubs on Mavic Tubeless Ready Wheelset
- Race Face Cockpit Components
The choice of those who value absolute speed and ground covering ability. With a SRAM X01 1x11 drivetrain, RockShox suspension and a KS Lev 125mm dropper seatpost ready this is a Segment for those who really know what they want.
0% APR Finance Options
Entry level build kit on Orange's superb updated Segment offers outstanding trail capabilities both ascending and descending. The 110mm or single pivot rear travel and 120mm front end strikes the ideal balance of capability on the rough stuff and playfullness and pedalling efficiency on the flatter sections.
|Seat Tube Length||15"||17"||19"||21"|
|A. Head Angle||65°||65°||65°||65°|
|B. Seat Angle||74°||74°||74°||74°|
|C. Top Tube||590mm||603mm||619mm||639mm|
|D. Effective TT||600mm||620mm||640mm||660mm|
|E. BB Height (axle diff)||-48mm||-48mm||-48mm||-48mm|
|E. BB Height (from ground)||301mm||301mm||301mm||301mm|
|G. Head Tube||100mm||110mm||120mm||130mm|
|Unless otherwise indicated all measurements are in mm. Frame angles are measured static, without rider sag. Bottom bracket height from ground is with 705 mm Ø tyre.|
Please note: This is for guidance only. You may be taller or shorter, it doesn't mean our bikes will not fit you. The best way to determine the correct bike size for you is to try one.