Stage 6 Factory
starting at £5,800.00
Upgradesloaded from ajax from build kit selection.
- Frame designed and built in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- Unique monocoque aluminium and tubing chassis
- Single-pivot suspension for optimum performance, efficiency and reliability
- 29" tubeless wheelset
- 160mm front/150mm rear travel
- Boost 148 rear hub spacing
- Enduro race honed geometry
- Long top tube and wheelbase coupled to a shorter stem for high-speed stability
- Internal dropper post routing
- Fox Factory 36 160mm 29 Fork
- Fox Float X2 Factory 200 x 57mm Rear Shock
- Fox Factory Transfer 150mm Drop Seat-Post
0% APR Finance Options
Long, low & slack, the Stage 6 is built for flat out performance and riding hard. Based on the popular Alpine6, the Stage 6’s refined 150mm single pivot 29er chassis delivers great pedal efficiency, ideal for hitting terrain flat out.
Built using tried and tested unique Monocoque aluminium and single pivot platform that Orange are famous for, the Stage 6 comes with a 5 year frame warranty and this Factory build is spec’d with Fox Factory Kashima suspension front and rear, Maxxis rubber, Sram 12spd drivetrain and a Raceface carbon cockpit as standard.
STAGE 6 GEOMETRY
|Seat Tube Length||17"||18"||20"|
|A. Head Angle||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°|
|B. Seat Angle (Actual)||72°||72°||72°|
|B. Seat Angle (Effective)||74.5°||74.5°||74.5°|
|C. Top Tube||594||613||632|
|D. Top Tube (effective)||620||640||660|
|E. BB Height (from ground)||335||335||335|
|BB height (from axles||-35||-35||-35|
|G. Head Tube||100||110||120|
|H. Wheel base||1223||1245||1266|
|T. Rear Travel||150||150||150|
|Unless otherwise indicated all measurements are in mm. Frame angles are measured static, without rider sag. Bottom bracket height measured from ground with 740 mm Ø tyre.|
Please note: This is for guidance only. You may be taller or shorter, it doesn't mean our bikes will not fit you. The best way to determine the correct bike size for you is to try one. We've added some more explanation on sizing theory here: What size frame do I need?