Hightower LT CC
starting at £6,199.00
Upgradesloaded from ajax from build kit selection.
- 148mm Rear Axle Spacing
- 150mm (6") VPP™ suspension
- 15mm thru-axle fork
- 29" wheels
- Bottle cage mount within front triangle fits piggyback shocks
- Carbon C and Carbon CC frame options
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Integrated Headset (IS41; IS52)
- Internal carbon tubes ensure precise and hassle-free routing of derailleur and seat post cables
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
0% APR Finance Options
The all new Santa Cruz Hightower LT takes everything that was good about the standard bike and gives it a little more attitude. As if the regular 135mm Hightower wasnt Burly enough, the new LT offers a whopping 150mm of rear travel, which combined with the larger 29" (only) wheels provides more than enough capability for any trail, any time.
With a slightly slacker head angle out front, and the upped rear travel the Hightower LT is a serious weapon, and is likely to be seen at EWS events throughout the season ripping up serious trails all over the world.
With the lighter CC frame and a great choice of build options, the Hightower LT is a serious weapon for any trail. Ideal for keen riders looking for a super capable companion on those technical trails, ripping them up at speeds they could only dream of.
Measured with a fork with a 561mm axle-to-crown measurement.
|Head Tube Angle||66.4°||66.4°||66.4°||66.4°||66.4°|
|Head Tube Length||90mm||95mm||100mm||110mm||130mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||73.7°||73.7°||73.7°||73.7°||73.7°|
|Seat Tube Length||390mm||420mm||450mm||490mm||510mm|
|Top Tube Length||577mm||605mm||626mm||653mm||692mm|