The Focus SAM² Is Here!
With 170mm F.O.L.D kinematic suspension and the TEC battery system driving the much-praised Shimano Steps E8000 motor, The SAM² is setting new standards when it comes to All-Mountain and Enduro E-biking.
What we Love about the SAM²
• F.O.L.D kinematic suspension offering two-phase, super responsive and progressive 170mm of travel, capable of soaking up the biggest hits and keeping the rear-end pinned during the rowdiest descents and most technical climbs thanks to custom-tuned FOX suspension
• 65° head angle and 455mm chainstays, coupled with 2.5” Maxxis tyres gives superb handling
• 75° seat tube angle and 440mm reach for efficient climbing, boosted by the Shimano Steps Motor
• TEC (Tailored Energy Concept) Battery keeps weight low for maximum fun on short rides or bikepark laps, with the ability to double the capacity for bikepacking adventures or all day epics.
"The development team at FOCUS has done a great job with the SAM². It’s an
• Shimano Steps motor delivers intuitive and predictable pedal assist across three modes. Whatever your cadence, the motor has got your back.
all-round E-MTB that lets you ride and have fun on any surface with confidence. Despite so much travel, the bike climbs very efficiently, making it a great allrounder." Ebike-mtb.com"The suspension is super supple… the result is downhill-bike levels of security, comfort and stability when hammering through loose rock gardens. It’s a lot of fun." BikeRadar