Order hotline 01423 780 738Summerbridge Shop Closed Sundays | View Shop HoursFREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50
Happy New Year from all at Stif - Shop Closed New Years Day
1. Our finance company will use a credit reference agency to check your credit rating in order to assess your application. The credit reference agency will keep a record of any search made.
2. In order to apply for credit you must:
- be at least 18
- be either employed more than 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired or living with a 'homemaker', or in receipt of an invalidity or disability allowance
- have been a UK resident for 12 months or more
- be able to make repayments by direct debit
- provide your previous address if you have lived at your current address for less than 3 years
3. Credit subject to status
4. Written quotations on request
Where the finance option is used for mail order purchases, the goods must be delivered to the customer’s home as per the credit agreement. Goods sold in this way cannot be subsequently collected in-store or delivered to any address other than that shown as the current address on the credit agreement. Goods can only be delivered to the person named on the agreement or a family member of that person.
To use our calculator:
1. Insert a value for the amount of credit you wish to take out.
2. Click the 'Recalculate Finance' button.
This is just an example - you will be presented with an accurate monthly payment figure if you decide to use our Interest Free Finance when you process your final order.
If you would like to pay by finance, add products to your basket then click on the "Pay with Stif Finance" button. Full details of application process will be given at this stage. Deposit amount may be between 10% and 49%
How do I apply for finance?
Just click the green 'pay by finance' button in the shopping cart (finance only available to residents of the United Kingdom.
If you are having any problems please call the shop on 01423 780 738 and we'll be pleased to help.
What if my application is accepted but I change my mind?
You have a 14 day cooling off period. After this time, Stif holds, at its discretion, the right to either: retain finance deposit or; place an appropriate and proportionate charge on an accepted finance that is subsequently cancelled in order to cover administration costs, unless cancellation is due to
a) Stif's inability to provide ordered goods due to availability issues, and where an appropriate alternative cannot be found
b) alternative payment has been arranged by customer
Finance provided by:
Finance arranged by:
Stif Mountain Bikes - The Beech - New York Mills - Summerbridge - Nr Harrogate - HG3 4LA
Jungle Products Ltd trading as Stif Mountain Bikes acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration Number: 204550
Jungle Products Ltd is registered in England No 03291752. Registered office: The Cedar, New York Mills, Summerbridge, Nr Harrogate, HG3 4LA. Jungle Products is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 719212.